College Students and Grads Get an Extra $500 Discount with the Ford Drives U College Student Purchase Program
You've done the work, and now it's time to cash in, with awesome deals and incentives at Emerling Ford in Springville, NY. You've put in long hours of studying, the pure muscle power of lugging books to and from the library, and hundreds of notes taken, and long nights writing term papers and completing projects. And now the day has come or is coming up: GRADUATION! The day your new life begins. And our dealership wants to help congratulate you on this amazing achievement, by helping you get into your "big kid" car at a lower price.
The Ford Drives U College Student Purchase Program offers the best deals for grads in Western New York, by knocking a sweet $500 off the purchase or lease of any new Ford truck, SUV or car. When you finance through Ford credit, you can also unlock great rates to help make your payments even more affordable, so you'll still have room to pay off those student loans.
It's the best way to get into a brand-new reliable ride.
Who is Eligible to Receive the Ford Drives U Program Incentive?
In order to receive the $500 discount, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Student - Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and be in "good academic standing" at an accredited 4 year college/university, junior college, community college, or trade school. (If in between semesters - summer or winter break - you must have been enrolled the semester prior or be enrolled for the upcoming semester.)
- Recently Graduated - If you will be graduating between May 1, 2017 and January 2, 2018, you must have completed all requirements for graduation.
- Graduate Student - Must be currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours with an accredited graduate school program. (If in between semesters - summer or winter break - you must have been enrolled the semester prior or be enrolled for the upcoming semester.)
I'm Eligible! Now What??
In order to receive the $500 discount, you must provide one of the following:
- Proof of enrollment (copy of class schedule, copy of transcript, letter from the registrar's office confirming enrollment)
- For incoming Freshmen, a letter of intent no more than 6 months old will be accepted.
- Copy of degree/diploma
- Letter from registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree earned. You must have completed all graduation requirements.
- Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.